Search this site
Technology Policies and Procedures
Digital Literacy Learning Goals
K-6 Online Resources
Chromebooks/Google Apps for Education
iPads and iOS Apps
Formative Assessment Tools
Instructional Tech Newsletter
Digital Citizenship Family Resources
Digital Citizenship Curriculum
Student Web Search
Copyright & Fair Use
Dig Lit Skills Practice
EdTech Learning Channel
EdTech @ AB
PowerSchool and PowerTeacher
Login to PowerSchool for teachers
Login to PowerSchool for Administrators
- Log into the PowerTeacher portal.
- Taking attendance with PowerTeacher.
- Here are two different ways of getting your students' birthdays using PowerTeacher Gradebook.
(video)- YouTube video for how to set up your seating charts.
- Written directions for how to set up your seating charts.
Mailing List using ABschools
- Here's an easy way to create a mailing list of your students' parents/guardians.
Creating a contact list of your students
- Use these directions to export your classes' student data from PowerSchool and import it as a contact group in ABschools.
Roster report wPhoto Permissions
- How to print a roster which displays photos and photo permissions (5 students/page).
AB Roster report
- How to print a roster with student photos, preferred names, counselor and dean (10 students/page).
PTGB User Guide
- Here is the full PowerSchool user guide for PowerTeacher Gradebook 2.8. Everything you could possibly need to know!
PT Interim Reports and Term Grading:
Powerteacher Grading Directions
Seating chart written directions
Basic Set Up
- This document describes how to launch the PowerTeacher web-based gradebook, enter standard grades and generate progress reports for elementary students.