Departments‎ > ‎Pupil Services‎ > ‎

Registration for School

AB English Learner Education (ELE) Registration for School

Is a language other than English spoken in the home?

  1. When registering, please be prepared to provide documents as indicated: 
  2. Proof of Age (original birth certificate or passport) 
  3. Proof of Immunization (medical/health record) 
  4. Proof of Residency (purchase & sales or lease agreement) 
  5. Home Language Survey*

*ALL new registrants to Massachusetts schools are required to fill out the Home Language Survey, providing information about languages other than English used in the home. In addition, families who need interpretation/translation services for important school events and documents can request it on the Home Language Survey.

Find out more about preschool, kindergarten, elementary and secondary AB student registration.