This winter, Food Services brought Summer Fun to the Junior High. The students enjoyed fresh cut watermelon as part of their lunch.
- Acton-Boxborough Food Services get back to basics with meat alternatives. Read the Blog article.
- Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year. The Fall 2014-2015 Newsletter includes new lunch prices and information on how to prepay lunch online or by check for all schools.
- The Food Services Department held an IRON CHEF competition with the 8th grade Health Classes. The students had a blast and came up with a couple of good recipes for us to use with our smoothies for lunch. Check out more IRON CHEF photos.
- Don't miss the latest AB Celebrity Chef photos.
- Watch the nutrition commercials from students in Deb Rimpas's health class who filmed the videos with Mr. Drinkwater at the High School studio. The commercials were aired on Acton Cable TV. See more pictures from the videos.
- See pictures of the Conant Corn huskers in action.
- The Beacon/Wicked Local Online Interview with Kirsten Nelson, AB Food Services Director, describes her role, changes in the food services department for 2012-2013, and the balance of providing nutritious and appetizing meals for students while keeping current with the latest health information.
Prepay Lunch Online
The Food Services Department offers ParentOnline, a safe and secure way for parents to make online payments and view student meal account activity. For information and details, see Lunch Prepayment.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Food services provides an online application for free or reduced lunches. Read the Acton-Boxborough Flyer for grades K-12. Printed forms are still available. For more information printed or online forms, see the Free/Reduced Lunch Form.
- Let's Move is a comprehensive initiative, launched by the First Lady, dedicated to solving the problem of obesity within a generation, so that children born today will grow up healthier and able to pursue their dreams.
- Choose My Plate from the U.S. Department of Agriculture gives advice on nutrition, MyPlate, MyPyramid, and Dietary Guidelines for Americans.